11/16/2008

Toy Review: Under the Bed Restraints



Part One: In which Tilda finds herself uncharacteristically as the restrainer.

There was a general plan: Nate* wanted to be tied up and I was going to fuck him while he was bound. Sounds good, right? He sat up on the bed against the wall. Lynsey tied his arms to his legs so his cock was fully available and I could straddle him. Or I tried to straddle him. After much shifting, slipping out, repositioning, falling over and slipping out again, we decided that there had to be a better way.


I put them on the bed earlier that afternoon so they'd be there ready whenever I happened to need them. It was quick and easy to do. The most effort it took was flipping the mattress over. I assumed I would be the one breaking them in since I'm usually the one on my back with my legs spread.

Usually.

He looked fantastic with that red hemp wrapped around him, but for now the rope had to go. We probably could have figured out a better position, but there was no way I was going to wait to figure it out. In a couple of minutes he was out of the rope and in the cuffs, arms and legs akimbo with easy access to his very hard dick. 1, 2, 3. Easy, peasy. I threw a blindfold on him, stuffed my underwear in his mouth and I was ready to ride! He wasn't that squirmy, it's not like he wanted to fight what was happening, but I think they would hold up to some serious resistance. And I know of a few things that would make him squirm.

The next day, all I had to do is tuck the straps back under the mattress, ready for the next time when, hopefully I'll be the one all buckled up.

* Previously known as "Jeff"

Part Two to come: In which Tilda is in turn restrained.



2 comments:

unspeakable axe said...

Any hints on those other things you did to make him squirm?:)

kinkandculture said...

axe: knives