
I think I'm going to have to play with this one a little more. I thought it was cute, it looks like some abstract desk toy you'd find at Kid Robot. It's super quiet, which I love. The control is easy, the vibration is strong. It's waterproof and made of soft silicone so it's squeezable.
But…
I didn't quite get The Pleasure Top at first. I first tried it on my back, holding it inside me. That little spout hits just in the right place so I pressed it in further. I could feel the vibe of the shaft just inside my cunt. So I pressed it it more, or at least I tried to.
I've been looking for a dual insertable plus clit stimulating vibe I really liked and I thought this would be it, but it's just not insertable enough. The soft rubber on my clit felt fantastic, but I kept wanting to shove the thing deeper inside me, but it just wouldn't go! It's such a fucking tease!
But then I thought of it more like a mini-version of The Cone, a toy I can ride on, hands free. I have a great sofa, by the way. It's leather, heavy duty and the arms are just the right height for being bent over and fucked from behind or in this case, riding the little Pleasure Top.
Much, much better. So straddling the arm of my sofa, I rocked back and forth, anchored on the little cone, pressing my clit against that little stump. Look, Ma! No hands.
You might have to play around with this one for a while and it's not going to have the length of a Rabbit or something like that, but it's awfully cute and packs a nice punch and unlike The Cone, it will not take up a huge amount of real estate in your bottom drawer.



1 comment:
been intrigued by the cone, but this looks better...
Post a Comment