10/01/2008

Letters from camp_day three



Okay. I completely forgot to mention one of the more fabulous things that happened Friday night after dinner. I was walking back to my cabin when I get stopped by the cutest girl ever. She had this sweet little body and this cute, boyish haircut that I'm a total sucker for. Well, she starts chatting me up. I'll repeat. She starts chatting me up. She's asking me what I'm into, what I like, girls / boys, whatever. I tell her I'm mostly straight while staring like a tool at her tits in this tiny gold bikini top. We part ways having decided that at some point that weekend, I would be tied to a tree, blindfolded, ears plugged, and fucked by various people including herself with a strap-on (this would be FireGirl, by the way). We parted ways and I walked back to my cabin a little dazed. It was like a stranger came up to me on the street and said, "You seem cool. Here have this winning lottery ticket." Unfortunately, due to some over-exuberance in the dungeon, we weren't able to make it happen, but she more than made up for it. But, back to day three:

For some reason the dining hall was always so damn hot, so I decided to take my Froot Loops outside where I ran into my partner from the Erotic Energy and had a lovely chat. 

After breakfast was the "special class". This was Buried Alive. Great, so now I have one more thing to add to my to-do list. You pluck a few cherries out and a few more grow in their place. I was surprised that there weren't as many people there. Maybe I'm more square than I thought, but to me watching a woman get pounced on by 5 or 6 people, head hooded, arms and legs bound and dumped in a box in the ground is not something I would see on an average day. Learning how much dirt to shovel on the lid before it's too heavy to lift off, is a tidbit of information I think would be pretty interesting to know. Come on! How often do you get to be buried alive? I'll say one thing, that dirt falling on the lid is a lot louder than I expected.

After two hours in the pool trying to escape the humidity, I became the replacement support person for a young woman at the Energy Pull. I then bravely went to dinner wearing nothing above the navel but a pair of black and silver striped pasties (and still sweated like a pig in there. I was basically naked and I was still sweating).

After dinner was a single-tail scene with Zelda. It was outdoors, under the stars. There was a delicious breeze. I gripped the bars of the basketball net as she took her time warming me up from flogger to flogger, from thuddy to a little stingier, until the single-tail. It was hot. Really, really hot. I felt kinda bad-assed. I think a lot of what I dig about BDSM is the bad-assedness factor. 

Since we were right by the barn, I dipped in to get some water and oh, yeah! English Lucky Paul's Fucking Machines were happening in there. After some after chat with Zelda, I zipped back into the barn where I became very good friends with a Kitchen Aid. 

I did a quick run through the Sex-O-Rama and felt my libido fall along with my energy. The rest of the night was spent chatting with on the cabin porch, drinking Maker's Marks and watching the spiders.

No comments: