10/19/2008

I almost forgot

So I'm listening to A Prairie Home Companion and I was reminded of two things I never thought would ever happen to me during sex, happened a little bit ago, although not at the same time:

1. I came while sucking cock. Hand to God, I was not touching myself. I'm all about the cock worship and all, but I was not expecting that. It wasn't even a particular goal I had. 

2. I begged someone to stop making me come.  I don't count orgasms during sex. That always seemed kinda tacky to me. I don't know this time either, but it was ridiculous.

That's it.

3 comments:

Lori B. said...

Good Lord ... I won't ask what it was about Garrison Keillor that reminded you. And didn't this week's show feature lots of gospel music? Hmm.

kinkandculture said...

lynsey: I dunno either. All the women are strong, all the men are good-looking...

Jocasta said...

I get off sucking cock too.

It's good to know I'm not the only one wired that way.