I saw Tony Comstock's request for women for his new project and I thought to myself, "Why the hell not?" I thought it would be good for me. Like every other woman out there, sometimes I think I'm hot shit and sometimes I feel like a walking bean bag. I know when I'm looking sexy, I know when I'm feeling sexy, but one thing I could never know is what it is like to be a man looking at me. I'll never be able to look at myself with that "male gaze." Seeing myself in the mirror is not the same as seeing myself through the eyes of someone who wants to tear my clothes off and shove their dick into one or more of my orifices.
Yeah, I'm seeing it now.
For my current freelance project, I've been spending a lot of time absorbed in what we, as consumers, are taught to see as sexy. And yeah, it's true Gisele Bündchen in lingerie is sexy. But you know what else is sexy? Confidence. It's not just my opinion either, there's a highly paid group of marketing people who can back me up on that one. Knowing you're sexy is sexy. Knowing someone else thinks you're sexy is sexy. Not giving a fuck if someone doesn't think you're sexy is even sexier.
There's the kind of sex appeal that sells medium priced bras in malls and then there's, you know, reality. Perfection isn't sexy. Perfection is kind of disturbing.
I'm too lazy to strive for perfection, whatever that would be. I would love it if there was about 15 pounds less of me and I could magic wand away the bingo arms. I would not say no to a tiny, little boob lift if it was cheap, scar proof, pain free and guaranteed. Whatever perfect is, I'm not it.
I'm too lazy to strive for perfection, whatever that would be. I would love it if there was about 15 pounds less of me and I could magic wand away the bingo arms. I would not say no to a tiny, little boob lift if it was cheap, scar proof, pain free and guaranteed. Whatever perfect is, I'm not it.
But I am fucking hot.
Most of the time.
I think.
Usually.
No, yeah. I'm hot.


9 comments:
I think you're hot.
lolita: (big ass grin!)
I saw on TMZ that your vagina has been banned from British Airways. Any comment?
As a representative of Tilda's vagina, I can say that her vagina is deeply apologetic to the flight attendant staff and is currently being treated for exhaustion at Promises in Malibu.
Smokin! Sssst! ;-)
Tilda,
Thanks so much for coming by Wednesday offering yourself up to this gazing male! I really can't believe that so much of what I was hoping to see came out of this first encounter, and I'm really excited to see what the future holds!
I always thought you were "rip your clothes off, have hot wild hard sex right where you stand" hot. I don't know why you wouldn't see that but, what do I know.
I've thought you were hot ever since I met you. I think the more confident you get in it, the hotter you are.
I think you might have written this while inside my head... there are days that I swear I don't look nearly as appealing as the 400+ lb woman with a mustache... those are the days I tend to shrink inside myself and try to be invisible. But those amazing days where I feel a little bit of confidence, that's when I get the appreciative and sexy looks from strangers, which just makes me feel MORE confident. It's so much more about the self confidence than I realized :)
lalana
Post a Comment