I bought a gas mask at an army surplus store a while ago, but I have yet to use it. I put it on every now and then and put my hand over the mouth piece to see how long I can go. It's amazing how hot not breathing for a while can be. Plus, it looks really cool.
It can be as simple as a hand over my mouth or pinching my nose while giving a blow-job: immediately my shoulders drop as I feel the tension leave my body. My ex-boyfriend was a big guy. When he laid on top of me he would hold himself up a little and I would have to urge him down, wanting to feel his full weight on top of me. One former lover would sometimes remind me to breathe while we were fucking. I wouldn't even know I was holding my breath. I love the way kinks can just develop over time, when suddenly you see the pattern form.
It started off as a nice, good fuck. With my legs over his shoulders, I luxuriated with his cock pounding in and out of me. But nothing is ever that simple with Jefferson. I felt the pillow over my face. I smiled under the fabric. I wasn't expecting this, but it was a nice surprise! I didn't hold my breath, but breathed through the thickness. As he fucked me, my breathing quickened as I panted into the cotton. I felt the weight as he pressed down on either side of my head while he pumped in and out of me. I held out as long as I could, until I had to come up. I fought against his weight and turned my head to the side, squeezing my head through the pillow with a gasp until the pillow came back down again.
La petite mort…
Earlier that evening, a lovely young man and I were locked in 69, he sucked and licked my pussy with his cock nestled comfortably in my mouth (normally I'm not a big fan of the 69. I find it distracting). Then Jefferson's started to fuck his ass and my brain exploded, in this gorgeous moment of over-stimulation. "God, that tongue feels fantastic and his cock tastes so good, and there's a dick pounding an ass inches away from my face!" And then there was the weight! The fantastic pressure of the body on top of me and the way it pressed down harder when Jefferson's cock shoved into him. The next morning he knelt on my torso as he reached for a condom, bouncing up and down a little, forcing little grunts out of me.
As someone who has a tendency to faint for no apparent reason, I know this is probably not the smartest form of play, but I've never really been one to stop doing things I enjoy just because they're bad for me.
1/03/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment