I originally wrote a long reflection of the four year journey that has led me to this fabulous point in my life, but fuck it. I'm not one to dwell on the past. I'd much rather live in the present. This has been a pretty amazing year. There was a good chunk of bad, but a hell of a lot more good:
> my two worlds (designer world / sex world) are finally (and slowly) coming together Kink+Culture
> had my first orgy (I'm counting an orgy as being more than 3 people other than myself)
> then my second orgy, third, fourth…
> went to sex camp (Leather Retreat)
> met my first fuck buddy where the "buddy" part was equal to the "fuck"
> topped two people and acquired a taste for it
> de-virginized a gay man
> de-virginized an actual virgin
Resolutions:
> flirt more
> more bondage (dust off those spreader bars and break out that straight jacket. mummification?)
> fuck more
> love more
> drink more water
1/01/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment