
Inspired by Mortified, I dug up some of my old journals and took a trip down memory lane. Jesus, what a depressing little alley way that was. I'm a big fan of angst, but lord. I wanted to kick my own ass after a few pages.
I did, however, find then entry where I talk about my first kink experience:
September 2, 1997
I'm surprised I'm not as freaked out as I thought I would be. I answered an ad in the "Village Voice". A guy into Bondage and Dominance. We went out for drinks last week at Cafe Aubette. Apparently he wasn't aware we were going to have sex that night. I was. I shaved, plucked and moisturized. I didn't wear a watch.
We went back to his place note: I didn't write this at the time, but I remember it well. His apartment was very "bachelor-ish". Mirrored walls, black lacquer furniture. He put handcuffs on me, tied me up, fucked me with a vibrator, ate me out, I sucked his cock. He spanked me, whipped me with a cat-o-nine tails. I have never been so relaxed, comfortable in my life! I actually got a little bored after a while.
He had quite a bit of equipment and he's done this quite a bit. He said 20 women. I don't know. I'm not in love with him. I like him o.k. I'd see him again. He wants to buy me a collar. It's kind of exciting. It's really exciting actually. To have a man make me come with his tongue inside me! My clit was so sore afterwards. I'm still sore in places where he squeezed me really hard. I took to sucking cock like a pro. God, I loved it. The feel, the taste. His come was a little bitter, I didn't really swallow a lot.
Afterwards we held each other tight and talked and talked. It was nice. It was fun. I can't believe I did it. I felt a little disjointed while it was happening, like I was watching it all from above. After I said I couldn't sleep over. I caught a cab, came home, watched some t.v. and had a really sexy dream about David Duchovny.
Strangely enough, all this happened the day Princess Diana died. She was killed in a car crash in Paris while being chased by the paparazzi.
The next day the thumbs on both of my hands would go numb for about a week due to pinched nerves from the handcuffs.
No date
Things with Frank are getting a little too intense for my taste. I come over on Saturday and the guy has bought me a collar, some really high heeled shoes and a skirt I can barely fit into! It's so stupid! He wants to introduce me to this couple he met from Columbus. I don't think so!
God, I don't want to go back to work.


No comments:
Post a Comment