Doug just left. It was our second date. We went to see Margaret Cho's burlesque show and it was fantastic. He had sent me an e-mail earlier in the week that was so sweet. "I know we've only been out once, but I really want to have sex with you." Aw sucks! How could I say no?
We came back to my place and it started off nice enough. We made out on the couch for a while then made our way to the bedroom. We progessed to 69-ing after a bit, he fingered and licked my cunt while I sucked his fat cock. All's good in the hood. After a while, he asked, "Faster? Slower?"
"Thicker!" I answered. "Oh!" He laughed and slipped in another finger. His finger slipped now and then and there was a brief wince of pain, but nothing big. "Four?" He asked, adding another finger. "Yeah!" Let's do this thing! But I needed a little help.
"Just a second." I lifted off and reached into the drawer by my bed to get the lube. When I turned back there was a POOL of blood on his chest. Blood was all over my white duvet. Blood was dripping out of me down my leg. And no, I am not on my period."What the fuck?!" I walk to the bathroom leaving a trail of blood behind me. He must have scratched me. Fucking fingernails.
He follows me to the bathroom, his chest hair dyed red. "Maybe I should take a shower?" Yeah, sure. I take a sponge from the kitchen and start wiping up the trail I've left behind watching the blood dripping down my leg. The blood on the duvet cover leaked right through to the comforter below. Shit. Why must I have white bedding?
He apologized over and over. These things happen, I assure him, checking to make sure the bleeding has slowed down. "I forgot to tell you," I say. "I'm a virgin." He laughs a little. It's awkward. The mood is definitely ruined. I have to have a cigarette. I'm a little freaked out. How did he not notice the blood pouring out of me? My goddamn pussy was in his face. I guess he just thought I was really, really wet. There's blood on my bathroom mat and in the grout between the tile.
We sit and chat for a while and I wrap my robe around me, my underwear back on, a panty liner now in place. "I guess I should go." Yeah, I have to get up early for work and all. We kiss. It's still awkward. He keeps apologizing and I try to assure him that I know it was an accident. These things happen. It hurts a little, but I'll be fine. The bleeding seems to have stopped for the most part.
Margaret Cho was awesome, though.


No comments:
Post a Comment