10/12/2007

Dimtri_1

We had met for the first time in person that night. He took me to a divey club where some band he liked was playing. I half listened to the mediocre music while I sipped my drink and looked at him, sizing him up, wondering how the rest of the night would go. I was getting a headache in there. I rubbed my temple dramatically. He took the cue and finished his drink.

We took a cab back to my place in Brooklyn. He put his hand on my thigh in the back seat. "Are you nervous?" He asked. I shook my head no. I wasn't, not really. I get nervous when I have expectations. This night I had none. I knew exactly where this was going. We had nothing in common, he bored me with his talk of his job and his bad taste in music. There was only reason why would be together and it was starting in the back of this taxi.

He moved his hand to the back of my head coaxing it to his crotch. He quickly unzipped his fly and pulled out his erect cock. I gave a quick glance to the cab driver, who kept his eye dutifully on the road. Then I went down. As quietly as I could I gently suckled his cock, just teasing. I could hear his breathing quicken as his hand clenched my hair. Every once in a while I would lift up to give directions to the cab driver.

He wasted no time once I opened the door to my apartment. As soon as we were inside, he pushed me to my knees. He unzipped his fly again and took out his now soft penis. He pushed my head up and I instinctly opened my mouth for the familiar. Instead he said, "I'm going to piss in your mouth," he said shakily, fumbling with his penis. My eyes widened. I was not prepared for this and did not want it, not then at least. I had been curious, of course, but now with his flaccid penis in his mouth, the idea of it, well, it freaked me out. I shook my head no and could feel the tears rise in my eyes. "Just a little! It's no big deal." I shook me head again, but I didn't close my mouth. I looked up at him, pleading, but he wasn't paying attention to me. It occurs to me now, I could have just shoved him away jokingly, "No way!" But I didn't. I never do. He was concentrating. He seemed to have gotten piss shy and was mummbling with frustration. I smiled slightly with relief. "This never happens!" He said. I shrugged and gave him an "It's okay" look grateful for his inability to perform.

Of course, now he was frustrated and needed some kind of release. He pulled me up and positioned me on my knees in front of my bed. The first smack was perfect. Not to hard to throw me off, but not too soft. I couldn't see what he was using but it felt good. They came hard and steady, it must have been a paddle of some kind. I moaned into my duvet and gripped the fabric in my hands as the blows became harder and my ass more tender. It was the kind of beating I like: a slow build up that grew and grew until the pain spread into pure sensation. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the growing ache in my ass, soreness on top of soreness.

Then the pause between hits was longer than usual. "I have to stop." He said. I turned to look at him. "You're bleeding." He showed me the paddle. There were small raised spikes along it surface. I had no idea. "I could keep going," I panted. "No," he said. "I think I should stop."

That seemed to be some signal to him that the torture portion of the evening was over. I stood up, rubbing my ass, amazed at the warmth and watched him rifling through his toy bag. He pulled out a flogger. He told me to bend over the bed and I prepared myself for another volley. Instead, I felt his fingers at my ass. They were cold with lube and I pushed my ass out for what I assumed was his cock, the flogging now forgotten. Instead, I felt the blunt, textured tip of the handle at my asshole. "Oh!" I exclaimed and pushed my ass out further. It was rough, the braided leather adding a strange texture that was totally alien. It was not easy going in, my rectum fighting against the un-tapered tip. He forced the handle into my ass, until I felt the straps on my thigh. I stood up and turned around, wiggling my butt, making my new "tail" swing. I would say one thing for him. He was full of surprizes. He smiled at his handiwork, turning me around and bending me over. I could hear him unwrapping a condom.

When his cock entered my cunt, I groaned at the sudden fullness. I amazed at my body and it's capacity to take these forgien objects (alive and not). He tossed the straps to the side and grabbed my hips as he fucked me fiercely, the handle firmly in place. Robert Mapplethorpe would be proud I thought.

No comments: