I'm currently working freelance, in-house for a firm and I am in the misdts of a kind-of "perfect storm" of boredom. The people are nice, but not particularly interesting. The project is for a financial advisor company who's workings I don't understand at all and care about even less. I've been told they want to be innovative and new, but, you know, not that innovative. By 4:00, my eyes are so heavy, I wonder if it is actually possible to die of boredom.
Today, I sat in on one of the many, many meetings they have with the entire team. I never noticed him before, which is odd considering he sits right behind me. Maybe he's been out, but we officially met today. He's working on the website. He scooted his chair over to my desk so we could collaborate on our image searches. It struck me suddenly, "Holy God, he's beautiful." Huge brown eyes, with long eyelashes, shiny black hair, chiseled features and broad shoulders. He looks slightly Middle-Eastern or maybe Spanish or a combination of both. We chatted longer than necessary, made little jokes about the project and talked about our previous employment. He doesn't know what the client does either. He has glasses like an architect. He said he liked my hacksaw necklace.
I spent the rest of the day wondering what his cock looked like, what it tasted like. How did he smell, what did his skin taste like? What does his ass taste like? When was the last time he masturbated? This morning? What does he think about when he jacks off? What does his semen taste like? As I sat, scrolling through page after page of stock photos of "business people", I wanted to get down on my knees, crawl under his desk and spend the rest of the day there sucking his cock. Or maybe the other way around, and he would be snug and cozy under my desk as he licked my cunt and fingered me until I left a sizable puddle on the ergonomic office chair and my juices hung from his neat little beard.
I'll probably wear a tighter shirt tomorrow. I should wear a skirt to show some leg, but the bruises on calves are still pretty evident from a week ago (story to come). I could wear boots. Tomorrow, I'll find out he has a girlfriend or a fiancée. But tonight, for now, as far as I'm concerned, his cock is mine.
10/16/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment