3/26/2009

Toy Review: Ballsy Supercock



I have four dildos. Why do I need another one? Because I do, alright. I just do. Like the real, warm blooded one all fake dicks are a little bit different and have their own personality and one just isn't enough. The Ballsy Supercock is the newest addition to the family. It's shiny, black and long ( 7" x 1-3/4") and a lot vein-ier than my other ones, which was a nice touch.

It's also stinky! I've gotten used to the pricier silicone and Vixskin dildos so when I opened the package that blast of chemical smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I washed it a few times and left it out to air for a few days and the smell eventually died down somewhat.

I tend to be rather rough with my dildos. I'm not very gentle with myself and maybe because I didn't invest $100+ on it I was a little rougher than usual. I like a dildo with balls. I like feeling that extra slap against my asshole and it gives me something to hold on to. I turn it around inside me so it's facing the other way so the balls are hit my clit over and over. It does what it's supposed to do.

The smell reminded me of the first dildo I ever bought and I think that's the idea here. It's a good firmness, but still soft and a pretty good size for the price. If you can't afford a silicone dildo, the Ballsy Supercock will work just fine.


3 comments:

Casey said...

I have one of those, only it's... er, bigger. *grin* I've had it for almost exactly ten years now (holy cow, really??) and it's my favorite. It still smells a little... cheap rubber. I cover it these days, but I didn't know anything about nasty chemicals leaching out of rubber cocks until fairly recently. It has teeth marks in the head from... well, I don't remember exactly what anymore, but I put them there. I've more than gotten my money's worth out of this one.

wolf biter said...

Does it have a suction cuppy base? That looks like something fun I'd like to leave on the wall of my shower!

Rob said...

If a toy smells like chemicals do not use it. The chemicals are leaching out and entering your body. Stick to silicone, glass, hard plastic, and metal.