
I've been out of commission for the past two weeks. I've been traveling out of the country with a friend and for the past 14 days we were rarely out of each others sight. Out of the 5 hotel rooms we shared, only 2 had separate beds, and like in so many contemporary bathroom designs, style has replaced privacy. So, I had not had an orgasm (self-inflicted or otherwise) for 2 weeks. And before you ask, no, we are not that kind of friends. Wasn't gonna happen. No way.
So you can imagine the first thing I did after the 14 hour flight home (well honestly, I fell into a coma for five hours, but after that) was reach into the top drawer and grab whatever battery operated object happened to be closest. This time is was the Fukuoku 9000 finger vibe. I slid it on to my finger, turned it on and went to town.
I had tried it out before I left and, revisiting it again, I have to say I'm not crazy about it. The speed is nice and strong enough and I like the idea of the vibe being an extension of my finger, but one very simple, but rather big and obvious thing kept getting in the way for me. It vibrates your finger. My finger was getting as much stimulation as what I was rubbing it against and it felt really weird. And not a good weird, either. It was distracting to the point of being uncomfortable.
I had tried it out before I left and, revisiting it again, I have to say I'm not crazy about it. The speed is nice and strong enough and I like the idea of the vibe being an extension of my finger, but one very simple, but rather big and obvious thing kept getting in the way for me. It vibrates your finger. My finger was getting as much stimulation as what I was rubbing it against and it felt really weird. And not a good weird, either. It was distracting to the point of being uncomfortable.
I really wished I'd liked it. As someone who has limited space and an ever growing collection of toys, I appreciate something small. I even thought about bringing it on my trip, since it would be the perfect size for travel.
For other people this may not be an issue. I might be the only one who feels this way, but I think if I want a big orgasm from a small package, I'll stick with my Pocket Rocket.
For the record, I came almost instantly.



1 comment:
Thanks for the review...the vibrating finger thing might be a little too distracting...you're right.
Post a Comment