6/09/2008

Is this a "Glamour" Do or Don't?

I watched her walk up the slight incline of the concourse until I realized I was gawking. She was curvy, but perfectly well proportioned and walked with a hypnotic sway. She was wearing a thin, knee-length white dress and you could see her black thong right through it. Right through it.

First of all, I hate thongs. I think they're gross. I would rather wear nothing than a thong.

I watched her walk down the hall, before we parted ways at the fork in the concourse, feeling that embarrassed empathy one feels for someone with toilet paper stuck to the bottom of their shoes. Does she know her dress is that transparent? Does she know you can see right through it? I'd be mortified. We've all been there. I've walked around with my blouse open, accidentally unbuttoned lower than I usually go. I'd glance down and see the edges of my bra and feel that blush of exposure quickly reaching up to button it back up.

But then sometimes, I'd stop and just leave it.

Of course she knew. No woman puts on a sheer white dress over black underwear by accident. She knew exactly what she was doing. I wish I was that brazen sometimes. I have pretty great tits (or at least I think so). It's just about "skirt sans underwear" season for me. I wish I was a better flirt, that I was better at seduction, that I could tease. Look at her walk! She's working that ass like an expert. She knows exactly what she's doing.

I wanted to run up to her, grab her and push her up against the wall in front of all those business men. I'd pull her dress up and make her hold the hem up with her teeth. I'd yank down that stupid black thong and slap her for dressing like such a slut. I'd shove my fingers in her, undoubtedly wet cunt and fuck her until she came, sinking to the floor. Then I'd wipe my hand in her hair as the next batch of commuters got out of the subway.

But really, who wears a black thong under a sheer, white dress? It's just tacky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay

also

mmmmm