1/03/2009

To-Do list / item no.5



I'm actually a little surprised at how turned on I was by this. I've done a lot in my day, but truth be told, I still have quite a few cherries to pop. Piss play was always one of those things I'd say I'd never do (probably). I mean, come on. It's pee.

Eww, right?

The first first time I ever came close was on a first date. We came back to my place after meeting up in a bar. Within two minutes of him entering my apartment, I was on my knees and he was fishing his cock out of his jeans telling me he was going to pee in my mouth. I cringed and shook my head back and forth, holding back the tears... with my mouth open, of course. Fortunately for me, he got shy.

So that was it. But I've been perusing this site and I'll just say, I'm a little surprised at how turned on I was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I have a desire to swallow piss, but, I do get turned on by the thought of being pissed on.

Eliot said...

Piss was one of those things I thought I'd never enjoy or desire, but my how times have changed. I've yet to have someone piss on me or have me swallow their piss, but I've experimented with my own and I look forward to more exploration. You should check out my story "His piss slut" and see if it does anything for ya. ;)

Anonymous said...

You know, I never thought I would be interested in piss either. In fact it has always been one of the standard "nots" I rattle off in my list of hard limits: "No golden showers, no scat play, no paedophilia", etc.

But a few weeks back, after I'd spent an afternoon with my new girlfriend having ravenous sex all over a hotel room, I was sitting on the toilet, wincing at the sting of urine on my raw cunt and smiling at the cause...and she walked right in to the bathroom, knelt in front of me, and placed her hand between my legs as I peed.

I was shocked. I tried to turn it off, which was impossible, and finally just let it go and leaned my head on her shoulder, feeling her fingers against me as I peed through them. It was...shockingly intimate. Exciting in a completely unexpected way. She somehow, magically, changed something I'd always thought slightly distasteful into something unbelievably intimate.

She's suggested a couple of more things along these lines...things I never thought I would want to do...but which I'm now giving some consideration.