4/04/2008

Post Winter Fire: ask and ye shall receive

I was sitting in a chair watching Jocasta suspend Lynsey, somewhat content that the weekend had come to an end. The dungeon room was pretty empty and I suppose I was feeling a little melancholy.

Zelda then came up to me and said, "Do you want to do something?"

I perked up and smiled, "Yeah, sure!" I felt like a kid sitting on the playground edge being asked to join in on some four-square or some double-dutch. She asked me what I was in the mood for. That was easy.

"I wanna get beat up! Flogging, punching and whatever else strikes your fancy." After Lynsey had been sufficiently reduced to a glowing bit of goo, it was my turn.

I was blindfolded with my thighs roped up, gripping the ring above me. Snugly resting in my cunt was a remote control vibe . As much as I would love to give a great play-by-play, I can't and I take that as a good thing. Once the blindfold was on, everything else melted away leaving nothing but nerve endings.

I know there was flogging of various kinds, punching of buttocks, poking and prodding, and a vibrator in my cunt. I think there was a knife thrown in there too, if I recall. That's about all the detail I can give, because I was pretty much just swimming in sensation the rest of the time. At one point it felt as though there were four hands on me instead of two and all coming in different directions, impossibly fast. My head was swimming, I was crying, I was laughing. After the thud came sting and then the pricks, then fur. It was hands and arms and lips and huge, laughing blue eyes looking back into mine.

I sometimes have a hard time asking for what I want. I take that back. I can ask for what I want easily enough. It's harder for me to ask for what I need. I'm so used to tending to myself, I have a hard time admitting when I might require a little something from someone else. I don't want to be a bother, I don't want to be any trouble, I don't want to take up any valuable time.

I forget that sometimes what I need to receive might be what someone else needs to give.

2 comments:

Lolita said...

I forget that sometimes what I need to receive might be what someone else needs to give.

That's brilliant!

Casey said...

I could have written those last two paragraphs myself. Thank you for sharing a message that I need to keep hearing. I'm glad you got what you needed.