I attempted to get a Brazilian wax at lunch on Tuesday, but my pubic hair was deemed too short. Nothing like being spread eagle under florescent lights having a stranger chastise you.
"Did you shave? You shaved didn't you?" (imagine Eastern European accent here)
"Yeah," I say meekly. "But it's been over a week. I thought it was long enough."
"No! Too short! It vill be very, very painful! You vill be stubbly by the next day and you vill hate me tomorrow. Come back, 3 weeks!"
I keep hearing the Soup Nazi's voice, "No wax for you!"
Blood:
My epic long period has finally ended!
Let me start at the beginning: My period was supposed to be due today, the day before Winter Fire. Not disastrous, but not so fun, when I'm hoping to have as many objects (human or otherwise) in and about my snatch for the next 3 days. So I strategically decided to defy nature, orchestrate my own flow and attempt to skip my period.
Theoretically, you just skip the placebo pills and go straight to the next pack and it should work. Theoretically. I ended up having a period for the entire month. The entire month. I go to my gyno and she says, "Yeah, that doesn't always work with everybody. Take the next round of placebos, you'll have a regular period and be done by Thursday."
Success! So, I got the results I wanted, just not in the way I had intended. I almost forgot how great it is to not have blood coming out of your vagina.
Bag:
And I got an adorable new PanAm bag for toys!


2 comments:
Bags and the end of the period: two of my favourite things in life.
Go you!
I'm glad you had fun!
Too bad about the period though. I managed to successfully skip mine last month. Maybe it just depends on what brand and strength you're on.
Post a Comment